Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Beef Stroganoff

1 pkg fresh sliced mushrooms
1/2 cube butter
1/2 med onion chopped
1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
1 lb of thin top sirloin cut into strips
2 cans beef broth
2 tbs ketchup
flour to thicken
8 oz sour cream

Saute first 4 ingredients on med heat until all liquid is gone.

Add sirloin, brown.

Add beef broth and ketchup and simmer for 20 min.

Add sour cream and mix until no lumps.

Add flour to thicken. I usually mix flour and cold water in a bowl and add gradually until desired thickness. about 2-3 tbs of flour.

Then let simmer for an additional 10 min.

Serve over egg noodles. I usually have peas with it. It so yummy!

1 comments:

Ashley Hasty said...

Hi!!
I'm Ashley and the author of the blog A Hasty Life. I just started the well-known challenge 30 for 30. I chose 30 articles of clothing to wear for 30 days. I would love for you to bop on over to my blog and follow me as I attempt this challenge!

<3 Ashley
www.ahastylife.com