Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yummy Choc. Chip Cookies

I got this recipe from my mother-in-law. These are the MOST delicious cookies I've ever had/made! Hope you all enjoy. =)

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Cream together:
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 cup (2 sticks) Butter/Margarine or Butter Flavored Crisco
*if using crisco, add several tbsp of milk or water)
2-3 Eggs
2 tsp Vanilla

Add:
4 1/2 cups Flour
2 tsp Baking Soda
2 tsp Salt
1 pkg Chocolate Chips

Mix until dough can be rolled in balls (mixing by hand works really well.) Roll into balls. Bake 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.

2 comments:

Taylor Kowallis said...

I just made your cookies Shannon and they were yummy!!

Ashley said...

Thank you so much for this recipe! I never get lucky with chocolate chip cookies, and these ones are great.