Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welcome, the first recipe!

I see that a couple people have become contributers to the blog! YAY! This should be fun and add to our recipe books!! Well start your recipes! He is one that I absolutely love so try it and enjoy!!

(if you still want to be apart of this let me know and give me your email address!)


Beef tips over rice


1 lb of round steak
1 can of beef consume
1/2 cup of cranberry juice
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 tsp of garlic salt
1/4 tsp onion salt
1/4 cup of corn starch
1 cup of rice (1 cup of rice 2 cups of water, bring to a boil then simmer, covered, for 20-25 mins)

Cut meat up in bite size pieces. Brown in skillet on all sides. Add soup, juice, soy sauce, garlic and onion salt to skillet and bring to a boil. Simmer for 15 mins (covered). Mix corn starch with 3/4 cup of HOT WATER in a small glass and add to meat mixture after 15 mins has lapsed. Turn on high and boil till thick, stirring occasionally.

Serve with rice and corn!!

Yum yum! This is one of me and my sisters favorite dishes! It sound complicated but believe me its SOOO easy!!

1 comments:

Terry and Kelci said...

So....I made this dish tonight and loved it! Absolutely delicious and was super easy to make. Thanks for posting! I will be posting a recipe soon.